Tuesday 17 November 2015

The Great Difference between ANDROID PHONES and LUMIA...

WHAT MAKES LUMIA DIFFERENT FROM ANDROID...

Today Guys I am sharing some facts about the battery usage in Lumia.

I have used  android phones which drinks up the battery juice very fast especially Samsung. I didn't even get 1 day battery backup.

When I changed to my first Lumia (Lumia 520) the change was drastic. I got 5 days of battery backup without using internet and more than one day with mobile data on...

Guys it's a 1430 mAh battery that powers the Lumia 520...!!! 

From my experience it was clear that "it is not about the mAh of the battery, it is about the quality of battery and requirement of the phone that determine the battery backup."

Today we can see many junk android devices which have 4000 to 5000 mAh batteries... Guys please ask those users how much it lasts... May be 1 or 2 days... That's all...

I am now using Lumia 640 which is powered by 2500 mAh Microsoft battery... Let me share a screen shot of my battery saver...
Battery saver app in wp


Look at this... 4 days 4 hours used after charge... Still 13% remaining...

Guys, you should remember it is a 5 inch display phone... Can you see an Android phone with even 3000mAh can have this??? No.....

Another thing that makes us feel proud of our Lumia...

There are great things about BATTERY SAVER app... I will share it in the upcoming post...

Don't forget to check it...

No comments:

Post a Comment